Valentine`s card



Esta tarjeta la hice para Carols Sketch Fun, (modifique un poquito el sketch, pero en si es el mismo) hice un dibujito de Pink Cat Studio, si se fijan muy bien el de las dos tarjetas no son iguales xD jeje.

This card I created with the Sketch of Carols Sketch Fun , ( I made a little change on the sketch, but is the some sketch...) I draw an image of Pink Cat Studio, and if you look very carefully the both image are not equal xD lol

  1. This is so sweet with all those hearts! thank you so much for playing along with my sketch, your card is superb :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. You have a great eye for colour.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todo precioso!!!!!!
    Me imagino que te vaciaste Michaels!!!!!!!
    Felicitaciones por la cricut!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment (:
You can write my and email to at: agustinayornet@gmail.com


Photonica | Diseño gráfico y web
Copyright © Agus Yornet Blog