Sweet Lollypop



Hola! Esta tarjeta la hice para algunos concursos que veran abajo de esta entrada. El tema principal de la tarjeta es lollypop :) como no tenia ninguna imagen lo dibuje yo sobre un tag que corte en la Cricut. También le puse un poco de tul (me gusto la idea del tu tu jaja) Esta es mi tarjeta:

Hi! This is my card for some challenges you will see in the bottom of this post. I drew a lollypop myself because i didn´t have any image :) I cut the little tag on my Cricut. I also I added tulle ( I like the idea of the tu tu in cards of the last challenges (: ) Here is my card:

Challenges:
Stamp Something : Delicious
Cardalicious: 3 different paper, tag, teeny peek
Crazy 4 Challenges: Lollypop
A Spoon full of sugar: Free style
Just Buggin: Food
Now is also on My Etsy Shop

Besos,
Agus (:
  1. very cute card!!
    Lynne JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encantala, es adorable y perfecta especialamente tu lollipop!

    abrazos!
    danni
    www.cardalicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how soft and pretty this is! And way to go on drawing your own image! It looks darling! Thanks for playing with us at Just Buggin!

    Kandi *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good! i have a hard time coloring this lollipop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet card! great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you did a smart job of drawing a lollipop - it looks good enough to eat !

    Thanks for joining us at Just Buggin

    Karen
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A yummy lolli-pop, so sweet, and the tulle adds a really cute touch!

    Robin R
    Just Buggin' design team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love the rounded corners! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agustina, tu tarjeta te quedó muy bonita! Gracias por participar con Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable!!! So gald you could join us in the Embellish Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute Agus.. Tu tarjeta esta divina..!!!

    XoXo,

    Giselle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that tulle! What a sweet touch to an already sweet design! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card and the matching envie! Super cute! So glad you joined us for the Embellish challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment (:
You can write my and email to at: agustinayornet@gmail.com


Photonica | Diseño gráfico y web
Copyright © Agus Yornet Blog