Osito cariñosin XD



Here is the other card I make today... I did it with the layout of Stamp Challenges and I draw it a bear, isn cute?   

Aca está la otra tarjeta que hice hoy.. la hice con el layout del concurso de Stamp Challenges y le dibuje este osito, no es dulce?

I also made another watercolor! I like very muchpainting tulips, so guess what I paint? yeah! more tulips, but this time was more difficult to paint it because has more details :S

Well, here I live my watercolor and I must go to sleep because tomorrow I have history test!!

Y además también estuve haciendo acuarela! me gustaron mucho los tulipanes y los paisajes Holandeses así que adivinen que? si! más paisajes Holandeses y más tulipanes! pero esta vez se me hicieron más dificil pintarlos porque eran en detalle XD

Acá les dejo mi acuarela y mejor me alisto para ir a dormir porque mañana tengo una prueba de historiaaaa así que deseenme suerte!!

Byebye!

Agus

  1. Precioso!!!
    Tambien me gustan mucho los tulipanes!!
    Estudias pintura?????
    Un beso grande!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augustina - i am very impressed with your work! You are absolute FABULOUS for 14!! Continue to dream in color and put it on paper for all of us to share in your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment (:
You can write my and email to at: agustinayornet@gmail.com


Photonica | Diseño gráfico y web
Copyright © Agus Yornet Blog